mardi 18 novembre 2014

What Fall is about


السلام عليكم,

So many people think about snow or rain or even dark when they hear about fall time. For me, fall is hope. I always wait for fall to start. For me, it’s the beginning, a change, a promise. When I picture myself in the future, I always do it in a fall time. Same when I think of happiness. It’s always surrounded by darkness, rain and cold weather. No, I’m not a sadistic person not even a sad one. I just love hot drinks, layering, hugs, rain’s sound, my bed, my teddybear, love.

Here are my reasons to enjoy Fall time ! 

1- Registrations usually start in fall 

Whether it’s about going to gym, starting a new business, changing jobs, taking classes or changing your own style, fall is the perfect moment of the year to do it ! You can be or start to be the person you want to be ! 

2- Layering 

I can not imagine a better way to find your own style or having fun trying different things rather on fall. This shirt doesnt flatte your silhouette ? Add a vest on it ? or maybe two or three.. Who said you can not wear your favorite color everyday ? No one, especially not in a fall time. Why ? Cause you actually can.. 

3- Hot Drinks

Try hot drinks in summer … 

4- Make up | No make up !

Fall won’t judge you ! The sun will not widen your little imperfections and make you feel bad about yourself. You want to go dark ? No one will say a word about your smokey ! You want to go bare ! Please do, you’re beautiful and the weather will just compliment you ! 

5- Hugs

I’m not a hugger but I don’t know why (I do, we all do) I just love hugging during the fall time ! Whether it’s my mom, teddybear or friends, no one look at me like what’s going on with you ? They just hug me back with no word ! 

6- Love

I don’t know about you, but in fall times I love. I don’t know how and who (You don’t neither) but I just do. I love and want to be loved ! Okay, wanting to be loved is not funny. But you’re not supposed to be that funny in fall so that’s okay ! You can have your moments of sadness without people hating on you ruining their party or “their summer”. 

7- Caring

Even if the day is shorter (no there are still 24hours per day…) you find sometimes to put some mango cream on your skin.

8- Sleeping

Do I really need to say something ? Bed seems to be more confy and the blankets so warm. PJ are so cool. Life is so beautiful ! 

9- Mosquitoes

I don’t know about your country, but here there is no mosquitoes in fall time ! 

10- Life surprises you 

I’m not sure if it’s the 12 years old me talking or the 23 but I always believe that fall is the period of the year where Life can make me happy ! Life or myself ! Something magical always happens in fall !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire